ND seat back roll bar hoop covers fitting?

Just managed to purchase a pair of genuine Mazda Mk4 hoop covers in shiny black off EBay, brand new and boxed. However, no fitting instructions. Can anyone give guidance?

Yours hopefully,

John

2018 1.5L in grey

It will be in here Online manual - MX5 Manual | Mazda MX5 (Mk4) 2015+
:heart:

I took mine off to paint them, couldnt get them back on easily, so had a look at youtube and solved it. There are two tabs that seem to want to go behind the brackets but should actually go in front. et them right and they click easily into place.
(I might have that the wrong way round so if they don’t fit easily don’t force them, try the other way)

Go here: Accessories Fitting Instructions | Mazda UK and search by model. There’s a downloadable PDF under “Fashion bar cladding” that I think is what you are after.

The forum won’t let me upload a PDF.

This should be the direct link to the PDF installation manual for the ‘fashion bar cladding’ on the ND:

2 Likes

Hi all, really grateful for your help with finding the instructions. Looks a little complicated though, so cross fingers!

Cheers,

John

1 Like

Roll hoops in name only …

Well not quite. There is a steel hoop under there that is attached very rigidly to the body, so will allegedly, support the weight of the upturned car. So a little more to it than just ornamental. Better than nowt as we Yorkshire folk would say.
:heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.