ND Service Checklist

l have found service check list on here. I want to download the check list, and it says  You do not have permission to download this file.

any ideas please

ND Service Checklist You

All models

Download

If I click the ‘download’ in your post it downloads. May be you have to be a paid up member to download items.

That’s a bugger

If you don’t want to join the Owners Club then the service schedule is in the full Owners Manual which is downloadable from Mazda UK’s website.

l cant find the service check list on the mazda website at all. l wanted this because l got the check list for my old mx5 l had the NC model.
the owners manual doesn’t show much about when parts are due to be replaced.

The best thing you could do is go through it thoroughly including gearbox and diff oils, I will put money on the diff oil level will be low and if you know the temp it gets to you’ll be amazed

The MX5 manual is not available on the dropdown menu on the Mazda UK site and putting in the VIN for my Mk4 180 BHP softtop, the site advises “Sorry, no results, try again later”

OOER, it’s not is it! Maybe it’s being updated…

Don’t have mine in front of me… But I remember  spark plugs, air filter, ok filter…

Hi D,

If you send me a PM I will attempt to send you a PDF of it.

I feel confident that it is in the pack you get with a new car but if you can not see it then my offer stands.

Thanks for service list Mad Malc  

No mention of  servicing/ the auto transmission?

It doesn’t need a lot of attention does it! I’ve bought a servicing “plan” with my ND which works out as £600 for three lots of oil (£30 on opie oils), three oil filters, a single air filter, and a brake fluid change.

Is it possible to take the car to an independent and get the electronic service record updated? I can’t say I like the idea of paying £200 per 20 minutes oil change and “inspection” once the car is out of warranty.

Under the block exemption regulations that are still in the law today, there is no need to have your car serviced at a manufacturers dealer.

As long as a competent garage service the car and use parts of a similar quality to the manufacturers materials and the car is serviced using the manufacturers service schedule, the car owners responsibility to get warranty repairs carried out by the dealer is safeguarded.

That caused BMW a problem last year when they refused to do warranty repairs to such a car. After the BMW UK legal department was reminded of this, the warranty work was completed by the BMW dealer.

With regards to access to the Mazda DSR, it is free to create an account on the Mazda European portal.

At that point the local garage scans and emails the garage’s letterhead to the address shown on the portal with the garages Mazda European Portal Login details.

Within a day or so the local garage will have the Digital Service Record screen added to the menu of the portal and they can then download the same service report you are given by the Mazda dealer and fill in the details of that and hand to the customer and also save that on the portal.

They can also add that service to the cars record.

It is free for the garage to create an account and obtain access to the portal.

If the garage wants access to workshop manuals and wiring diagrams etc that costs Euro 6 per hour.

The main item not available is access to data to pair keys to the car and other security info. The last time I looked that was only available to Approved Mazda service centres i.e. the Mazda Dealer.

My ND is due it’s 4 year service and I don’t particularly want to take it to the stealers. Is the service checklist that is mentioned in this post still available to download, as I have just gone to the downloads page and it states no downloads available?

Can you see this: Mazda MX-5 Web Owners Manual - Scheduled Maintenance

Brilliant, thank you!

I can’t remember how I found it but bookmarked it as soon as I did!
Here is the link to the general landing page for anyone else: Mazda MX-5 Web Owners Manual