ND - Stylised Cup Holders - ND

A chap in the UK had made 3D printed cupholders and his home page is

12FORZA

I have ordered a set with blue rings.

He has specific front and rear cupholders and here is a link to the front (passenger side) one. They come with options for the coloured ring. The colours in the first link are better representatives than the options on his site below.

FRONT CUP HOLDER

Amazing price as well. Just shut your eyes if the expression “Fiat 124” hurts you.

3D PRINTED CUP HOLDERS - U.S. Site review

Interestingly, the last customer photo on his site shows one of “Our Roadies” wind blockers on a 124, in case you wanted to see one before ordering :slight_smile:

What are those next to the cupholder at the front on the passenger side…three spare shotgun cartridges? Must go hunting in the car either that or it’s a getaway car. Flippin yanks!

No, they wouldn’t do that, would they? Lipstick holders are more likely in a “hairdressers car.” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Change holders for the toll gates. Holds Quarters

2 Likes

Ahh, thanks. Glad they are not lipstick holders :lipstick: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like you need to have a lot of quarters :rofl:

Bought some of these, highly recommended. I bought the blue version but they are far too bright so sprayed them mat black. They fit really tightly in the slots and hold cups/bottles without any movement due to the flexible flaps.

Blue fitted in the passenger slot

After spraying may black

1 Like

Wouldn’t Shotgun Cartridges be on the Passenger Side? - For the person ‘riding shotgun’?.. :wink:

2 Likes

This looks like something I’m looking to get - but website links are now broken … Any update available?

From a US site…

A quick and sad update. The gentleman who was producing these has moved on to other ventures and has decided he has zero interest in producing any product for the 124 Spider market. Congratulations to those of you who managed to source them prior to this, and for any of you who have them and don’t like them, consider posting them in the for sale section of this forum. There are others who do want them, and like our cars themselves, are no longer being manufactured.