ND turbo planning

1. My model of MX-5 is: __ND 2.0 sport nav
  2. I’m based near: __wolverhampton
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __suporting mods for turbo fitting.

I’ve had my ND for a few months and I do love it. I’ve made a few changes, the most recent being adjusting the throttle stop so the revs are 50rpm more than idle. This is remarkable! It smooths the throttle off/on transition to zero and makes it life better to drive.
My next job is a turbo, I want more power and torque. I dont want crazy power just somewhere around 250bhp. The turbo isn’t the problem it’s the standard chocolate ND transmission. I know most people fit a 6 speed NC box and upgraded clutch with a LSD from a NC to boot. I have a few questions if anyone has any experience.

Does the shifter site nicely in the stock location? I don’t really want it further back or forward if possible.

What box is best suited? Are all NC 6 speeds the same ratios etc?

What diff, again with the ratios etc?

Adapter plates, I know BBR sell them but they charge like a wounded bull. Does anyone else make them? If not I’ll CNC my own.

I want to collect all of the transmission parts and fit those by Christmas. Then I know the car should be strong enough for the forthcoming :+1: