ND wheel info required

Can someone tell me what the specs are for the ND 16” wheels ?

I have a set of 16” 4 stud Wolfrace Lugano wheels (same as the pic but obviously 4 stud) that came off my daughters Mazda 2 that I think would look well on the ND. If they are the same spec, I’ll put them up for sale to see if there’s any interest.

Thanks.

I believe they are:

6.5 x 16 ET 45

The internet seems to believe 16" ND wheels have a 55 offset:
6.5Jx16 ET55

And using the same source it looks like the Mazda2 has these specifications:
5.5Jx16 ET40

So the wheels are an inch narrower and the mounting face is 15mm closer to the center

In terms of what they might look like, I don’t believe there will be much external difference:

• The factory wheel rim and side of the tyre sit 27.55mm from the mounting face
  • The Mazda2 wheels also sit 29.85mm from the mounting face

To get the values above the following calculation is used:
(Width/2)*25.4-Offset
This calculates the distance from the center of the wheel to the rim/tyre face
The offset is then subtracted to give the distance from the mounting surface to the rim/tyre

Therefore, they should fill out the wheel arch slightly more as the offset changes by a few mm more than the width changes.

The offset should be stamped somewhere on the wheels and the width and diameter are easily measured :slight_smile:

Very technical, Proff !!
The Wolfrace wheels I believe aren’t exactly the same dimensions as the stock Mazda 2 rims. I’ll have a look and see what is stamped on them. Thank you.

This is an interesting site to have a play with different wheels sizes.

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

Enter the original wheel specs on the left and the specs of the alternative on the right.

It will then give comparison details.

Got the wheels back from being refurbed.
The idiots remounted the tyres despite me telling them not too…and the reply was ‘too late” !!
Anyway, the size of these are 6.5J x 16, ET40, 4x100.
So I don’t know if they’d fit an NA/B/D.

Anyway, here they are in all their shadow chrome glory and if I say so myself, they look stunning.
The pictures don’t do the colour justice !!!

They are perfect! They are the equivalent of running 15mm spacers and the stock wheels except there is no need for spacers :smiley:

Well that’s a surprise !!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Just need to convince someone to buy them now. :pray: