Need a new lid

1. My model of MX-5 is mk1: __
  2. I’m based near:Chorley __
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on soft top with glass: __

Speak to Paul at The Soft Top Shop:

He can advise you on the different options and will come out to you to fit it.

Buy a second hand Mk2 frame as it will fit and fold much better. or a secondhand MK2 hood complete

Another vote for Paul at The Soft Top Shop. Very knowledgeable and great quality hoods

Had a quick look on the site I know its going to cost me a bit .So bite the bullet time car not a runner. Took a gamble and bought it after checking it out compression good no rust I broke the plastic window so brittle it when while I unzipped the thing

What is it your after , i do have some here in Wiganshire, and you’re only two junctions up the M6 from me, and i’ll explain all the options with a skins and frames.
M-m

Not going to cut any corners so full black mohair roof with a glass heated rear screen . Was removing seats due to water leak that filled my release catches and over flowed wetting inside

I have some Mk2.5 mohair hoods here on the frames bud, you are more than welcome to drop down for a chat if you wish .

http://www.mazdamenders.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=7087
M-m

I have a second hand frame with old hood on for sale cheap so you could take your time with the job . I’m in Preston

1 Like

Seen your site car not mobile at the mo due to personal reasons give me a price of taking my roof off and sticking a new one on.Got a stainless steel exhaust off experts can’t have it till end of Feb so no not on car . Beginning to regret my other choice of an xj6

Can you do a replacement on site just give me a price you can have mohair roof off mine which apart from the plastic has no holes or rips