Neil McIntee (Mac5)

I’ve been asked if there any plans for donations, flowers etc. for Neil.

Sirpa sent me a Just Giving link for donations to go to the Princess Alice Hospice where Neil spent his final days.

Neils funeral will be at 11.20 on the 15th July in Hanworth.

Just Giving page for Princess Alice Hospice

4 Likes

Sad news, such a lovely guy. Our paths crossed several times due to our joint love of the green beasts

Thanks for the update, Ian.

Well done Roadie, I heard the news on Monday. I knew Neil from my early days as a car photographer,
working with him on Which Car in the early 90’s. Last saw him at Dave Alexanders funeral in France about 6 months ago, he was just the same, smoking and laughing, and loving driving his bright green MX5.
So, I followed his example. After 30 years of snapping all sort of glamorous motorcars, I bought a Kendo, and remember the fun of driving.
Here’s to Mr McIntee, he were a good lad …

4 Likes

He was a lovely chap, responded to my call on the forum, nothing but helpful, took me out in his red 200 bhp some while back, sadly missed.

1 Like

Shocking news. A lovely man taken from us all too soon. The April page of the OC calendar 2020 has a special relevance now. Take care Serpa and all the family,so sorry for your sudden loss.
RIP Neil

@RichardFX Hi Richard, just found this photo of You and Neil cars at the Goodwood National parade lap…2018-04-29-photo-00000104

2 Likes

Some of Neil’s MX-5 pals are having a social distanced picnic on Sunday 12th and at 1.00pm will be having a minute of quiet reflection followed by a toast to Neil.

I can’t be there but I’ll be joining in from around 200 miles away.

1 Like