NEM Cars n Coffee Meet at the Great Northern Classics Derby Saturday 23rd March 2024, 9.30am-12.30pm

Hi Everyone,

Please see update post on the thread

UPDATE 19/03/2024: TICKETS SOLD OUT FOR SATURDAY 23RD MORNING

We have reserved 15 spaces at the Cars and Coffee event at Great Northern Classics Derby DE24 8AE. Ticket price is £6.13 per car. Hopefully we will be parked to the right of the main building.

If you would like to join us, please use the eventbrite link below to purchase your ticket.

After booking you will receive a confirmation email from eventbrite, which can be used to enter the event. You can also download or print your ticket.

Please add your names on the thread below after you have purchased your ticket.

We look forward to seeing you there.

David Sherratt and Dave Pollard

List of names booked

David and Cath
Dave and Julie
John and Michele
Dennis
Sandy and Claire
Terry and Penny
John and Maureen
Ian and Carol-Ann
Hedley and Christine
Tracey and Rich
Ian and Chris

Hi
Dave and Julie
booked and payed
thanks
Dave

Hi, I’m sorry to miss this event, but I’m busy on that Saturday. I recognise the building, it was the Rolls-Royce light alloy foundry and the the R - R heretage center.
Nigel

Hi David,
Booked and printed ticket.

Dennis.

Booked and Paid
Thanks
Sandy and Claire

Booked and paid Terry and Penny

John and Maureen booked and paid for ticket

UPDATE 6th March

We have 11 cars booked in for the Cars n Coffee Meet. There is still space for anyone who is interested in joining us. Hopefully we will be parked to the right of the main building, with a maximum of 15 cars.

Hope you can join us

David Sherratt and Dave Pollard

Due to unforeseen circumstances (not required for baby sitting and have taxed my '5 a month earlier than expected) we’re booked in.

See you there,
Ian & Carol-Ann

Have just booked tickets.
Thanks.
Hedley.

Tickets booked for me and Rich

We’ve booked in too.

Ian & Chris

Hi

UPDATE 20/03/2024

ARRIVEL TIME: Please arrive between 9.00am and 9.15am. I can confirm we will be parked at the side of the main entrance. This will allow their staff to park us all before the site opens at 9.30am.

CAFE: Please note the cafe is serving coffee etc and regarding food they only have snack food.

Please be aware the Saturday morning event is fully booked.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

David & Cath and David & Julie

Hi

I booked and purchased tickets to this event but didn’t put my name on any list with you! Does this mean we are not parking with you?

Noel

Hi Noel, you are very welcome to park with us.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning.

David