NEM - Tech Day – SPA servicing and repairs

This is a casual event, to discuss any technical issues, questions you may have concerning your MX5, with Steve, Paul and Alex.

Nigel from 4Tec will also be there, with details of products for Technically Advanced Engine Treatments and Matt, who owns a Car Spares Shop in Belper that has a contract to sell genuine MX5 Parts and accessories.

I hope you will be interested in coming to support John Hoy and I for this long awaited opportunity for a special club tech day. Females welcome that want to learn basic vehicle safety checks.

We look forward to seeing you, Tea, Coffee and Biscuits if required. They will be a surprise gift for one lucky car owner on the day

For further details please follow the link below.

SPA Tech Day

We hope you will come along and support this event.
Regards
David

John Hoy
Sid GoPerform
David Mortiboys
David Tidman
Tim Griffin

Sid GoPerform will love this, count me in :blush:

Please count me in… need LOTS of advice! :pray:

Tim Griffin

Please add Reg & Richard

Please add me to your list, should be will you at about 11-00.

Thanks Dave

John Hoy
Sid GoPerform
David Mortiboys
David Tidman
Tim Griffin
Reg & Richard
Dave (sdavid938)
7 so far it will be a brilliant day

Just a note this is on the 14th August

count me in Hugh

John Hoy
Sid GoPerform
David Mortiboys
David Tidman
Tim Griffin
Reg & Richard
Dave (sdavid938)
Hugh
8 so far it will be a brilliant day

Hi David / John : Trust it is not too late to put my name down for this and will see you there.

Regards
Graeme

John Hoy
Sid GoPerform
David Mortiboys
David Tidman
Tim Griffin
Reg & Richard
Dave (sdavid938)
Hugh
Graeme
9 so far it will be a brilliant day

This was a brilliant day lost count of how many cars turned up, thank you all for coming along and a big thank you to Steve, Paul and Alex for putting on one of the best tech days I have ever been to.

I look forward to the next one.

Thanks to John and David - great morning with perfect weather perfectly arranged; great to meet the S.P.A. gents who were very generous with their time and knowledge.

Excellent turnout of NEM members and their machines, and good to see so much money raised for Stand Up To Cancer

1 Like