NEM - Updated Calendar Sept to Dec 21

[Processing: newslettHi Everyone

I hope you have all had a fun summer enjoying the sun and some top down motoring

Please find the attached newsletter for September. This also includes an updatedCalendar, and some details for national rally. Please check the owners club website for
updated details as things can change.

Unfortunately both myself and David Mortiboys will be at Rally setting up early so cannotjoin you for a Convoy down. Please see the Newsletter for a suggest meet point and time for those who
want to travel together. Dont forget your membership card and check for HS2 Road closures.

We are still looking for volunteers to organise runs in October and November, plus pub meetings.

Its been a great summer with some brilliant club days out.

Thanks

John and David
er September 2021.pdf…]()

John/David, Just a quick query, on the calendar you say that the next Coopers meeting is on 29th Sept.

That is actually a Wednesday.

Should it read 30th?

Cheers
Martin

Hi Martin

Thanks for pointing this out. Our Regular meets at Coopers Arms are on the last Thursday of the month. So yes it will be 30th September

Look forward to seeing everyone

Regards

John and michele

No worries John.

Didn’t want people turning up on the wrong night!

Cheers

Hi John and David
Are you still needing numbers for the monthly meets?
I’ll be coming next week.
Sharon

Hi everyone, we’re fairly new to the club and have yet to get to a meet. Hopefully we will be able to join the regular meet at the Coopers Arms on Thu 28 Oct and look forward to meeting some of you there. Looking forward to being reasonable active members of the NEM area.

Thanks,
David & Helen