New FIRMWARE up date 70.00.335C FIRMWARE

has anyone update there Mazda Connect FIRMWARE to (70.00.335C FIRMWARE) and if so where did you get it for ?

Entirely at your own risk, Google leads here https://www.mazda6club.com/threads/genuine-mazda-carplay-androidauto-install-instructions-all-here.440990/

I have and if you follow the instructions it’s a doddle!

Sorry to resurrect this old thread but having just acquired a 2017 ND still with the original Mazda Connect firmware, I have downloaded the current version to install. In my downloads it shows 100A as being 7.1 MB, is that correct - it seems quite small to me?
Any help would be appreciated.

For 70.00.100 there are 2 files to the upgrade, failsafe(7mb) and reinstall (2.3gb). However the latest upgrade is 70.00.367. I have all the upgrades, pm me if you need help.

Thanks for the reply BlueAgave, I managed to successfully to do the updates and it’s now running with .367A. Although many of the firmware links have now been taken down, I used a working link from AliExpress which is where I’ve ordered the ACP/AA kit from.
Although straightforward, actually doing the firmware upgrade is quite nerve wracking insomuch as it really does take 40 minutes for each update step (original to .110 to .367) and the status bar just sat at 3% for an eternity, then continued to 100%.
Thanks again.

Hello.
Hope its okay to reply to this instead of opening a new thread. Im in the process to retrofit carplay to my 2016 nd. The Firmware OS version is 352 EU N. Do I need to update it before the retrofit process or it will work with this one? Can I still update to the latest version after retrofitting?
Many thanks

If it’s 70.00.352 then yes you can go ahead and install Carplay/AA. However i have the latest firmware update, pm me for the link.