New Forum - Well Done & Thank You!

Well done to everyone who got us this far. It’ll take a while to get used to of course, but it’s exciting times and I know a huge amount of work has gone into it.

Thank you. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yep, I will second the above. Will take a little getting used to, but very fast, very clean and looks like a professional web site.

Well done all involved and thank you.

John

1 Like

Great to see this up and running!

1 Like

And you can paste images in directly…

1 Like

Great to see this up and running now and agree with the previous comments, in that it will take a bit of getting used to but I am sure it will work out well for the MX5OC in days/weeks to come.

Many thanks to those responsible for their hard work in getting this sorted for us all - its a thumbs up from Solent Area :+1:

You could before but not a lot of people got the hang of it :grinning:

@MickAP - You could certainly upload and link to images before, but you can now just drag them into the message or even paste them in from the clipboard.

DJI_0448-am

Malham cove? :ok_hand:

Yep

2 Likes

Anyone else noticed their posting history is incorrect? Mine says I joined the forum in 2008, when actually it was around 2002-2003! (Perhaps there was another change of forum around though, now I think about it?)

Tried the support pages to raise this issue there but they are not accessible.

Phew…took some time but here I am logged in at last, brilliant site

@Doug The pre-2008 forum content wasn’t migrated over to the forum we moved to in 2008, so 2008 will be the earliest date that anyone has.

Thanks. Yes, That sank in after I’d first composed the message, hence an edit to add the thought about the 2008 migration.

Agreed…new forum looks to be a big improvement. Long overdue, but well done to those who migrated it.
I now need to try to post some pics, and maybe update my profile.
Thanks…
Aldi

Looks good so far.

Trying out posting a photo…

Just posted for the first time much faster and easier well done. Even managed a photo :grinning:
Here’s one of my 5

Nice job, well done team! :facepunch:

Very impressed with the new forum and help facility.
It just feels right