NEW Listing .. Solent Area Evening Meet at The George Finchdean 15th september 2021

Evening Meet at The George, Finchdean, PO80AU 19:00 15th September 2021
There will be no organized drive to The George just arrive no later than 19:00, meals or sandwiches are available from the menus as per links below, pre ordering is required not later than Saturday 11th September, as Patricia and I will have to book tables and your choices in advance.
There is Plenty of Parking, also Dog friendly, and hopefully plenty of nattering between us all.
Patricia and I look forward to hearing from you.
“The George Inn is located in the hamlet of Finchdean in Hampshire, a charming countryside location popular with locals, walkers and cyclists. It is a traditional real ale pub that dates back to the 18th Century, now offering a carefully curated menu including pub favourites, a well-stocked bar and inviting decor. Our friendly team offer a warm and welcoming environment and on visiting you are likely to find a steady stream of local clientele and a dog or two stretched out in front of the open fire. We look forward to welcoming you soon. The George Team”
Main Menu Link…https://firesidepubcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/george_mainmenu_a4_v2.pdf
Sandwich Link …https://firesidepubcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/george_sandwichmenu_a5_v2.pdf

List…
John & Patricia … Sausage & Mash x2
Tony & Judy…Tony Veg.Curry, Judy Mediterranean Tart.
Ron & Angela … Sausage & Mash x2
Josie & Brian … Sausage & Mash x2
Valerie & Jim …Jim. Southern Fried Chicken Burger, Valerie Scampi & Chips
Phil A … Sausage & Mash
Gerry H … Sausage & Mash
Steve C… Scampi & Chips
Doug & Chris … Cod & Chips x2

1 Like

Hi John I don’t think I’ll be back from the lakes in time to attend this one!
Max

1 Like

Tony & Judy are coming,

Hi John & Patricia,

Angela and I are up for this, so please put us on the list and we’ll have 2 x sausage and mash.:yum:

Cheers,

Ron and Angela

1 Like

Put us down please 2 x sausage and mash, would have had pie but it might be Kate and Sydney……

1 Like

Josie, You and Brian are on the list…and I’ll make sure that Kate or Sydney keep away!

Thanks for the add, Kate and Sydney are welcome we are having sausages….

1 Like

Now 11 members, still time to book your meals and place for a good social evenings nattering…

Sorry Val and I are away. Have an enjoyable evening all.

1 Like

Hi John & Patricia can you book me in please Gerry

1 Like

Sorry can I have sausage and mash please

1 Like

Hi Gerry, you are on the list!

Hi, finally in … can I have a scampi please. Thanks Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your menu choice, look forward to meeting you, will you be on your own? so just one ‘scampi’ is required… regards John & Patricia

Yes I will. Sal’s on babysitting duties!

1 Like

Nice to see such a good responce, there are 13 people for the social meet up, if anyoone would still like to join us all please can you register by tomorrow Saturday 11th september as meal choices have to be given to Sarah at The George.

Hi, I might come along for a visit. However won’t be sure till the day as travelling back and don’t know what time I’ll be back. Cheers, Si

Just dropped off the meal choices for wed, could not resist half a lager while John had his fruit juice.

Doug & Chris are joining us…

All went well with lots of banter and laughter, Thank you all for coming, Patricia and I also arranged a 60’s Music Quiz with prizes, 1st Brian & Josie, 2nd Doug & Christine, 3rd Valerie & Jim.
(Not the best photo as my camera flash did not go off)