New member Cheltenham. MK1 classic

Hi guys I am a new member of the mx5 club! Below is my new to me :slight_smile: MK1 classic edition. It is actually my first car as I passed my test last week. If anyone has some good reccomendations for interior mods would love to hear/see some.

2 Likes

Welcome to the society of grinning loonies. I’ll keep an eye out for you.
(Black Mk3, roof down except in the heaviest rain, living outside Cheltenham but in town quite a bit.)

1 Like

Will keep an eye out for you I’m also a mk1 classic owner in Badsey. Should come along to the local SWM OC meetings and drives we area very active and friendly bunch…Next months meeting is at Gupshill Manor so very local to you. Check out all our events in the calendar or join our Facebook page.

Welcome, there seems to be quite a few 5’s in Cheltenham, I have a Maroon Mk3, a Mk1 as a first car is a good choice and we have some lovely roads in the area to enjoy 5’s properly.

There’s a clue in my user name!

Hey. I think I’ve seen your Mazda at the Sainsbury’s car park on Sunday……
welcome, no doubt I will see you around.

Shout out to the young chap in the CDC truck I was talking to in Cheltenham Morrison’s car park a few weeks ago who’d just bought a Mk3. I gave him a list of the things he’d have to check / do on it.
Have you joined the club yet?