New member from Doncaster

Hi all
Neil a new member from Doncaster, I have recently purchased my Mk 3.5 which is a 1.8 SE in black, absolutely loving the car and top down motoring

5 Likes

Hello and welcome from just north of Mansfield… Lovely NC you’ve got there and hopefully you’ll have a few nice days coming up to get the top down…! Enjoy :slight_smile:

Rob

1 Like

Morning Neil, congratulations on your purchase. I got mine a few months ago, still loving it every time I go for a drive. I’m only in Maltby, so hope to meet you at the next club meet in Wentworth next Wednesday :beers:

1 Like

Hi Woody67, from a fellow Doncaster MX-5 driver.

1 Like

And from just over the border in North Lincs, welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the club. I’ll keep my eyes open for you around Donny, I got a wave from a Mk4 last week on Bawtry Road so remember no matter what type of MX5 you see out and about give them a wave :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome :+1:

1 Like

Welcome from Cumbria, where I also drive a 1.8 NC.
I am liking your boot rack.

1 Like

Hi Nick
Do you just turn up at the club meet or is it pre book ?
Many thanks neil

Hi Neil,
You’re supposed to book via eventbrite, but nobody checked last time. The event is no longer bookable, but the details of tonight’s meet are as follows:
Peaks and Pennines Area of The MX-5 Owners Club September Meeting

About this event

A Social evening and meeting The Rockingham Arms, 8 Main St, Wentworth, S62 7TL

Off road parking, good quality food, hand pulled beers, private room.

(Our meetings alternate between the first Wednesday or first Thursday of every month this is to accommodate members who have other commitments).

We have exclusive use of the large restaurant which is down the few steps to the left of the main bar. Eight tables seating up to 6 people have been allocated to us.

Many people arrive around 6:30 and sample the excellent bar food before the meeting starts at 8:15.

Our meetings are open to members and prospective members.

Would be great to see you there if you can make it :+1:

Cheers, Nick