New member Glasgow

Hello All,

I’ve just bought this 1997 NA MX-5 from Brooklands in Truro. I don’t think I could’ve tried to get a further away garage if I tried.

Car Sales - Brooklands Garage Truro

It’s only done 27K and whilst I’ll be the fourth owner It was a demo first then the 2nd owner kept it for 20 years. It’s been looked after by the selling garage for a long time as well. So, they know it well.

I was sent pictures of underneath the car this morning, so I’ll post these once I figure out how to do that. It’s spotless and has been treated to waxoyl and the cavities filled. Never been painted or rust repaired either the spot welds are still on the rear arches.

I’ve had 2 MX-5’s before a 1992 J plate mariner blue, J362 GGG mid 90’s and a brand new 2003 NB sport in silver with hardtop which I can’t remember the reg number of.

I’m looking forward to doing a few mods. However, I’ll be leaving mainly as stock. Roll on the summer.

3 Likes

Welcome back to -5 ownership.
You can’t be far from some cracking roads so enjoy some top down miles asap.
Very eager to view your pics.
I use Postimage (other photo hosting websites are available) to host my pics and insert the photos into posts using the “direct link” tab if that helps
Cheers,
Guy