New member looking for MX5 to love

Hi everybody. 

I’m on the lookout for an MX5 to polish and fettle, maybe even drive occasionally …

So if you or someone you know is looking for a good home for their MX5 please let me know.

Looking to pay something like ÂŁ3-5000 and am based in Exeter.

Welcome! I have my 2001 Mk2.5 Sport I’m going to be putting up for sale shortly. If of interest, PM me for more details.

Moving to wanted section.

ÂŁ3000 will get you average to good Mk1, good Mk2, average Mk3.

1 Like

Should that be “Good Mk2”?

Probably.

This one is a little early but thanks  :slight_smile:

This is definitely interesting, thank you.

I do now have a problem though, in that the buyer for my Ducati 999 has pulled out, so I’m not now in a position to buy until I find another buyer for the 999  :frowning:

Ok mate keep me posted thanks.

Hopefully, have new buyer for the bike. However, I can’t access my existing private messages for some reason

Oh and the missus says I can up my budget to ÂŁ7,000 or so :slight_smile:

Hi there I noticed that you may be selling your 2001 mx5 and it seems that the original poster is looking for something younger, I am also interested if it’s still available could you let me have some details please, kind regards Dave

If it was mine you refer to, afraid it has been sold, sorry.

Hi Andy,

I’m very sorry about your brother.
I’m currently looking at a car in a dealer local to me… If this doesn’t happen, I will get back to you about your brother’s cars and if it does happen, I may well be interested in the goodies.

Many thanks,

Jeremy

Hi Millie Mazda,

As above, I am looking a a local car at the moment but your car may suit @baabaa. Looks a bargain :slight_smile:
Jeremy

Where is wanted section back in forum after a few months away struggling with new set up :grimacing: thanks in advance cheers Richy :+1:

Have now bought a silver 2 litre Miyaka special edition roadster from a dealer in Taunton.

It took me over my budget but it’s a lovely car and comes with a 3 month warranty, a couple of new tyres and a new battery.
This place has an arrangement with a couple of Mazda dealers to take their nicer part-exchange vehicles, which they then sell on.

Thanks for all the responses.