New member NC 20th anniversary North Norfolk

9 Likes

Hi All. I have had my MX5 for just over a year and have only done about 800 miles as it is used very much as a fair weather car. I live on the lovely north Norfolk coast (PE36) and would love any info of any local (ish) meets that take place.

Hello and welcome from Nottinghamshireā€¦ Looks lovely. :slight_smile: Enjoy :+1:

Rob

See this link for Eastern Region chatter and events.

Thank you so much. I canā€™t believe I missed fish and chips last week :cry:

WelcomešŸ‘šŸ»
Great roads around your area.
Driven them countless times in my MX and never a dull momentšŸ˜.

Thank you for your kind welcomes. I certainly love the car and although it is by no means perfect it makes me smile which is what itā€™s all about!

Welcome and enjoy the club

Craig, welcome to life with an MX5 and although you are in the north of the County there are two options for you in terms of local Clubs. There is Norfolk Fives which meet third Wednesday in the month T the Bird in Hand, Wreningham. That,s a few miles south west of Norwich and the Eastern Club has a group based Kings Lynn way details of which you can find in the Fotumā€™s area section. I know more about the N. Fives and this evening from 6pm some of us are meeting at the Goat Inn, Skelton NR10 5DH. Then on Wednesday11th Iā€™m bringing some your way to the Muckleburgh Collection, Weybourne. You can join us at the Art Cafe, Glandford, around 10.30am or at Muckleburgh 11.30am. Of course itā€™s a mid week run and not possible for many but thought Iā€™d mention it. Whatever enjoy your ā€˜5ā€™.

Welcome Craig from North Notts. My 5 is not perfect either but it does give me miles of smiles.

Thank you David for the info. Kings Lynn is certainly a lot closer to me but I will certainly be keen to look at what you have going on Norwich way too. (I do work during the week though unfortunately!).

Love the colour!

Thank you. I think (and am open to being informed differently) it was only made for the 20th anniversary. I actually really wanted a red mx5 but this one turned up with 1 owner 27k and a fair price.

Your MX5 looks fine to me
Great colour
Thereā€™s always a fancier newer one passing or gorgeous classic mark 1 on occasion but I love my dirty black mark 3
And I canā€™t see it when I drive
Just enjoy the ride mate

Hello, and I love the colour and reg of your NC model and look forward to seeing it in the metal sometime. Iā€™ve also got a Mk3.5 model (late 2012) and itā€™s a great one to driveā€¦

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you too. Only 800 miles done in my 1st year of ownership so I hope joining here will give me some inspiration to get out in it more!