New Member ND in Norfolk

Hi all, I’m new around these parts. I bought the car during Lockdown 1, so about 15 years ago. It’s a 2.0 SportNav in Ceramic.

I’ve always loved cars and longed for something a bit special. Having successfully managed to sell the dream to my better half, we took it for a test drive and never looked back. It’s the most extravagant and rash thing I’ve ever done and I regret nothing. I have to say that I absolutely get it - the attraction of cars like the MX5. I’m lucky to be fairly close to the coast and the days spent bombing along by the sea with the roof down were just a revelation. Even just a quick blast does wonders for clearing my head and making me smile and that is priceless.

5 Likes

Hi Ben and welcome from North Nottinghamshire… Lovely car and in the best colour :slight_smile:
I was 58 when I bought my 2018 ND2 2L SportNav+ last July - The dearest car I’ve ever owned and not that I really needed it - Just wanted it! They are fun pure and simple and no trip is mundane! Enjoy… :slight_smile:
Rob

2 Likes

Beautiful car, pal! :heart_eyes: Spent many a happy childhood holiday boating on the Broads- some beautiful scenery to delight your future top-down drives! :grin:

1 Like

Once you’ve owned an MX5 of any flavour you won’t want to be without one!

3 Likes

Very nice! Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to the club and glad to see that hood down - the only way to travel!!!

1 Like

Welcome Ben , you pretty much summed it up , loving the ceramic too :+1:

I’d love to take ours along the beautiful North Norfolk coast roads , park up next to the beach at Holme next the sea and just look at the sky .

1 Like

Welcome!
You caught the bug. Very nice car. I don’t think I had ever seen ceramic with cream leather, black alloys and black windscreen surrounds.

2 Likes

That is one nice car. Welcome to the Owners Club from a Norfolk member.

1 Like

Thanks David. :+1:

Welcome from another new member from the North Norfolk coast.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome Alan from Essex :wave:

Hi Alan and welcome from Nottinghamshire :slight_smile:
Rob