New member on the hunt for an MX-5 so I can join the club!

Hi all, new user here based in Gloucestershire and after many years of wanting one, I’ve finally decided to bite the bullet and buy myself an MX-5. I’ve mostly been looking at NC’s and NA’s, but overall I’d just like it to be looked after and relatively ready to get out and enjoy as a second car, and I can fix/modify things as and when I can (with as little rust as possible!). My budget is around £5k.

I’ve seen one or two cars I’d like to enquire about on here but obviously I don’t meet the criteria for being able to send messages yet, whatever that may be. Hopefully if I attach a photo of a friends Eunos Roadster I took the other weekend, I can win some favour with the powers that be:

Cheers all!

Hi Chris
Just join the club then you can do everything on here you want etc etc etc.,You can join the club before you get a car,then you will be in the know.
Simon

3 Likes

Thinking that maybe I should sell my MX5 NA… done 400 miles in past 2 years… just feel it’s wasted sitting there. Not too far from you…Wiltshire. maybe I just need a nudge in the right, or is it the wrong direction? Mmmm

1 Like