New Member/ Seats

Hello,

New member. Bought a true red, 57 plate, retractable hard top 1.8 a couple of months ago, it seems straight and I am enjoying it and liking it way more than I expected. I positively prefer the Mk3 shape and it’s versatile enough to be my daily driver.

But there was the usual (i assume) seat damage - drivers side right hand bolster. So I replaced them with refurbed leather so now have two seats sitting in my garage doing nothing. Are they any use to anyone, Im leicesterish way

Dave

Welcome Dave.
There is plenty going on in the NEM group, so do have a look at the diary and events, it would be great to see you at one of them.
We also meet the laat Thurs of the month at The Coopers Arms.
Re the seats, there is a dedicated Buy and Sell Category, so you might want to post something in there.
Here is my car so if you see me give me a wave

Regards Sharon

And you also have the right name to join North East Midlands.
Cheers Dave

I’m not sure if there are too many of us, or too few :grin:

Thank you. Sleek. The whole waving thing is more common than I thought. Will take a look at the diary, thank you.

Hi Dave,

I might be interested, how much are you looking for them please,

Not too far away, NE Derbyshire.

Regards,

Chris

Oh dear, sorry Chris. I had to gain some garage space urgentl and looking at ebay they didnt seem to have much value so they went to a parts recycler. Sorry. Hope you find something.
dave

No problem Dave, I don’t really browse the site often enough, didn’t spot how old your post was!