New member!

Hi,

I’ve just taken delivery of my first MX5 - a beautiful Racing Green 1994 MK1 Eunos, not even named him/her yet.

Was just wondering whether I’ll need to register for the Chatsworth Rally or just turn up?

Aunty Joy

Hi, if you check this post it will give you the info you need. http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/forums/t/19370.aspx.

Hi and welcome Big Smile

Hi Aunty,

Welcome to the MX5 world - no need to register to attend the rally itself only for some of the special events taking place. Come along and enjoy the day(s)!!

Smile

Hi Aunty,

welcome to the club, just turn up and enjoy the day, member or not, will only cost you £2 to park if not a member, which you get back if you join on the day.

need to show membership card to get discounts in the shop though, discount voucher to the house will be in a goody bag handed out to members as they arrive.

there will be hundreds of mx5’s to look at and admire, meet and chat to fellow enthusiasts, make new friends, buy some extras you just must have, and just didn’t realise.

be informed by Robbie and entertained by the Brass band.

if you have never been to Chatsworth house and gardens you are in for a treat, there is something for all ages and interests,

as well as stunning scenery around the grounds, viewed from the field we will be on, you may see herds of, not wildebeest, but deer, and sheep roaming the rolling hills,

watch out for them on the roads as they are not fenced in, you may even have to give way to a herd of deer crossing the road as they roam wild.

there is a wide river alongside the car parking area and we are right in front of the house itself, perfect location.

hope the weather holds and look forward to seeing you there

regards

Pete