New Mx5 Owner, Mazda Fanatic :D

Hey All!

I recently was lucky enough to purchase an ND Recaro Edition MX5 (2016). I plan to and have been using the car daily as I also own a 2008 Mazda 3 MPS, on which I plan on doing some work to in the future so I can’t afford to use it daily and rack up the miles on it.

I’ve yet to think of a name for the MX5 so am open for suggestions :slight_smile:

If you also own or have previously owned an MPS model I’d love to chat sometime as I’m in love with mine

I am also going to Goodwood FoS later this year (not sure what car I’ll be taking yet) an I’d love to meet some from here if anyone is interested!

:smiley: Jack

2 Likes

Hi Jack, and welcome from Nottinghamshire… Your ND Recaro Edition looks very nice… :slight_smile:
I was lucky enough also to work at a Mazda dealership when the first 3 MPS’s came out… I remember taking one for a spin back in 2007… ■■■! It just flew, so although not ever owning one, I get where your coming from!
I got my 2018 ND2 2.0 just over 10 months ago and absolutely love it - They are just great little cars and this is mine… :slight_smile:
Rob

2 Likes

wow yours looks mint Rob! and that’s awesome about working there when they came out, my MPS is on 72k miles as of today and getting serviced and MOT’d this week actually, so hoping it flies through without issue so I can continue adding bits and pieces! Hope to see you around the forum :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Jack - Very kind of you to say so! :slight_smile: Hope you don’t get any unexpected surprises with the MPS at the service and MOT… I also remember driving, what was even rare back in 2007, a Mazda 6MPS… that was something else too with 4wd… :slight_smile:
I have couple of ND picture threads running if you ever want to add pics of your ;5 there…!
Rob

1 Like