New mx5 owner

Hi I am new to the mx5 scene and thought it be good to meet some like minded people close to me so just wondered if this would be my local group I I’m in chesterfield Derbyshire? Cheers gary

Hi Gary

You’d be very welcome to our monthly social. Our May one is tomorrow (we alternate between Weds & Thurs). It’s being held at The Rockingham Arms in Wentworth. The address is 8 Main St, Wentworth, Rotherham S62 7TL. The meet normally starts around 8.15pm but a number of us meet around 6.30 ish for a bit of pub grub. If you ask someone at the bar they’ll put you in the right direction as we normally meet in the dining room.

You’d be made very welcome.

Hope to see you there

Kind regards

Mike

Hi Gary, hope you’re enjoying the MX5 life so far!

As well as the Peaks and Pennines events, there’s a weekly meeting of MX5s down at the Hardy Pick in Sheffield every Friday night at 8. You’d be more than welcome to pop along. Great people, a really relaxed atmosphere and loads of 5s. Perfect.

Oh, and beer :wink:

Hi Gary

Have a look at http://mx5er.co.uk/oxwall/maps/oc/index.htm

Until several new areas were added this map was on the main forum showing the clubs areas, at the moment it is not as easy to find as it could be, I understand this will be resolved in due course.

Chesterfield has a ‘S’ postal code so you will automatically added to the Peaks and Pennines area, there is nothing to stop you from re-registering with another area  if you wish, visit ourselves and North East Midlands then make your decision.  Look in on the local group that Tom Taylors visits on Friday evening too.

There is nothing to stop you from going to several areas social evenings or joining their runs. You will however only receive the newsletters and mass mailings from the area you are registered with.

We hope to meet you shortly

Burton and Lesley Area CoOrdinators Peaks and Pennines Area

Thank you everyone, don’t know if servers are down but trying to update my membership but just keeps putting error messages up? Is it a yearly subscription or just a 1 off fee? Thanx again gary