New NC owner in Greater Manchester

Hi all,

After years of wanting a “fun car”, we’ve recently bought a 12 year old lovely red and black MX-5 NC. And we’re loving it!

We’re based in the Manchester area. And I’ll pop back later to see if I’m clever enough to add a picture!

Aha! I’ve found the icon to add a photo, so here we are. Piccie now enclosed

Nick

7 Likes

Hi Nick, welcome to the club from North Nottinghamshire. I’m sure you will have miles of smiles in your 5. You can’t beat a bit of topless motoring.

1 Like

Welcome.
There is an ‘icon’ of a picture that shows ‘Upload’. You click on it and chose the picture you want. Do not click ‘Reply’ straight away, Waite until you can see the picture appear in the preview area.
:heart:

1 Like

Hi Nick,
We’re also in Greater Manchester and enjoy trips out to all the stunning places that are in easy reach of Cottonopolis. Hope to see you around. Regards Nic

Hi Nick, from another Nick in Sheffield over the Snake. Great car, great colour.
I have a 2010 Sport Tech, love mine and has been very reliable and of course a lot of fun.

Welcome McrNick! We’re Manchester-based too. Hope to see you around.

Greetings from nearby Cheshire. Welcome to the club!

1 Like

Enjoyed reading about your car’s “journey” on your various posts on here Steve!

1 Like

Ah thanks Nick! If you fancy a run out to Cheshire let me know and we’ll meet up :+1:

A lovely looking car, Nick. Years ago I used to live in Bury.

David

Thank you David!

That sounds a fun plan Steve :slight_smile:

Hi there Nick, I have a Mk3.5 NC 2.0 litre Sport-tech and she’s called Maizie. I live in Bolton. I love going out on the Lancashire Moors and in the Ribble Valley. Hope to see you out and about sometime.

2 Likes

Is that a 25th anniversary model? Check out the facebook group for this car.

Hi Nick,i also have an NC,enjoy what’s left of the summer,l’m from Bury so hope to see you around our stunning landscape.

1 Like

Maizie looks lovely!

1 Like

Yes, I think it is a 25th anniversary model. Certainly some sort of special edition. 'Fraid I don’t have Facebook tho :frowning:

Hi Nick, welcome… I too live in GM… Milnrow to be precise. I have a 2010, soft top, red Miyako.
Hope to see you around… enjoy… you’ll not be disappointed. :wave: Phil.

Cheers Nick.