New / not exactly member from London

Hi just time to say hello after couple weeks of just reading. Owner of 2.0 NC with plans of some basics mods.
MC

10 Likes

Welcome! Lovely looking car and plate! I would expect there are lots of events within easy reach of you to join up to.

2 Likes

Hi.ji have to just bought a 07 NC myself.just wondered what wheels you have as they don’t book standard?:grin:

2 Likes

I think they are stock for this model.

1 Like

Lovely car…. It is crying out to be lowered ( about 25mm ) And Spacers about the same … 25 mm. the car takes on a new image … She’s there to be enjoyed and there is no better time of the year, Best regards Ray from Epping Essex …

1 Like

As recommended :wink:

3 Likes

Watch the speed humps, And when you park in pub car parks that have a small step (wall or kerb ) You don’t want to damage that lovely front profile…. I forgot to mention, now that the spring travel is less, You will feel the bumps a bit more now ( all part of the fun in avoiding them ) Your MX5 has certainly taken on a new image … Before… It was a lovely car, Now it’s a ‘ fabulously lovely car’ Enjoy !:heart::+1::man::woman_white_haired:. Best regards from Ray Hill in Epping Essex …

1 Like

Strong stance game! :slight_smile:

2 Likes