New owner MX5 ND

Got my first ND today. Very excited. Despite the rubbish weather today I had the top down on the way home. Will take some better pics when the sun comes out. Looking forward to joining some club runs in the near future. Had a 1.6 NA Eunos until about 10 years ago and loved that. Hope to do the odd track day too later in the year

18 Likes

PS excuse the state of my garage!

Welcome along, I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with the car.

Welcome to the world of the ND, and enjoy!

Your garage looks quite tidy I thought :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very nice John. I’ll be joining you in the ND club soon. Whereabouts are you?

Enjoy! :sunglasses:

Im between Leeds and Bradford so in the Yorkshire Ridings area but also close to Peaks and Pennines. Im hoping to joun the Eden Camp trip this coming Sunday to give it a proper run out.

2 Likes

I’m also East Riding of Yorkshire near Market Weighton if you know it? are there any owners meets in the locality that you know of? Regards

Hi theres monthly meets in the Yorkshire Ridings area of the forum. There’s actually one this Sunday 21st April to Eden Camp a joint inter area meet up. Ive emailed the YR Area Coordinator a few times but not had a reply yet. I wonder if they might be away? Be good if you can make it!

The sun was shining briefly today and i managed a quick blast onto saddleworth moor

5 Likes

Unfortunately we are away this weekend. It’s our wedding anniversary apparently. Hope to get to a meet up if there are any planned in the future though. Regards

Welcome, at least you can still get your car in there. Where we live most people have double garages & don’t ever attempt to put their car in because of all the rubbish they have in there - I am the only exception!
Love my ND.

5 Likes

Type R looks mean!

Civic Type R…excellent motor. Have had a couple over the years as well as five different MX5’s.

Recently sold my Mk3.5 NC and wish I hadn’t. Now on the lookout for an NC Mk3.75 Had an ND 2ltr Sport for a short while but found it tight inside, and the seats were not as comfortable as the NC seats.

Loving the Type R. I had one of the “breadvan” ones in red when they first came out and adored it. My only regret was selling it before i took it on a trackday.

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who hangs a ladder on a wall like this :joy:

It’s a shame I didn’t see this post until now. I was also at the Eden Camp trip.

I was driving the blue Mk.1 with the train horns. Parked next to Hut 1

Hi Mike sorry i didnt say hi on the day. It was my first club meet and i went a bit shy!

No worries. I was my first one too.

The group I parked up with all went straight into the museum anyway.

There’s always next time. I’m at the Historic Festival next week. Apart from that, I’m trying to find details of this 30th anniversary event. :muscle:

Have a look here Mike:

1 Like

Free for owners club members. I feel honoured! :joy:

1 Like

Hi. do we need to get tickets or something similar? Regards