New owner Recaro NC

Evening all,

Returning to the club after 6 years. Previously owned a BBR turbo NC but didn’t keep it long as it was my only car.

I finally decided to pull the trigger again on this mint 2014 Recaro edition with only 20,000 miles on the clock. She’s recently had a fresh MOT and service and is ready to enjoy through summer.

I doubt she’ll be staying standard for long, already got a whole host of modifications planned, which most like includes a trip back to BBR for some forced induction goodness!

3 Likes

Welcome back , enjoy and like all others on forum find out , pockets need to be deep once you have the bug :rofl:

Did see that for sale last week or so, nice low mileage example.
I have one too, I know of possibly 1 or 2 Crystal White Recaro NC’s on the forum.

Thanks mate, yeah she’s very clean all round if I’m honest, the underside looks in good condition too. Once summer is done I think she’ll be getting a full underseal just to be safe.

Do you know who ones the others apart from yourself?

Keith_W member/forum name has or had one last year in Crystal White Metallic, he was at the national rally.
Apart from that I have known another pop up, can’t remember a name and another popped up in black, again can’t remember who.

1 Like

Very nice car. Love your plans.

Would you mind letting me know overall costs and timescales once you’ve had the conversion done? It’s something I really want to get done in the near future but pricing can get confusing, I’d rather hear from someone that’s had it done recently and get an ‘all in’ cost breakdown :+1:

Sure, not a problem :+1:

It’ll be going to BBR in the near future for coilovers, enkeis and some brake upgrades, then most likely forced induction over winter when she’s off the road.

I did have a previous BBR turbo NC before this, so if you want to discuss costs feel free to message me on here, or insta if that’s easier, mx5jed

1 Like