New owner recommend me some mats

Hi there, new to the OC thought I’d break the ice by seeking some recommendations from you guys. I’m due to pick up a 1.5 ND tomorrow and need a decent set of mats. Was going to go genuine Mazda but are there better options?

Looking forward to having an ND after 2 NA’s… central locking and power windows… pure luxury!

1 Like

The so called ‘luxury mats’ are quite good, the less luxury will have wear holes in under a year:

https://www.mx5parts.co.uk/carpet-genuine-mazda-luxury-mk4-p-3758.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_campaign=googlebase&gclid=CjwKCAiA4Y7yBRB8EiwADV1haakCBADF_5n_9OOssn5623L5pi7-ZxRa3c-euazbIEjVLoOjJSjkHhoCpssQAvD_BwE

Thanks for that, went to the local dealer today and had a look at those they do seem better quality than the vw gear I’m used to so went for them. Loving the ND so far it’s like a grown up mk1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worth considering a set of rubber mats for the inclement weather we have had recently , I bought these and they are good quality/ price

2 Likes

I have purchased rubber mats from MX-5 PARTS for both a MK2 and a MK3.5.
They are good quality and good value for money - but they smell a bit at first!

By the way MX-5 PARTS are offering 10% Valentine’s discount until 17 Feb.

Cheers guys my local dealer did me a decent price on some Mazda ones considering some of the carbon Miata diamond ones when funds allow as I’m abit ocd about keeping cars clean inside!

The rubber mats from MX5Parts are excellent! Smart, heavy duty, hard wearing and long-lasting, not thin, floppy things that wear out within a few weeks! :+1:

I bought these off ebay https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07NHQFSZS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and they are great quality, fit well but they are a little overpowering in terms of rubber smell, however, couple of days outside cured that. BTW what re the diamond miata mats you refer to, can you put a link on? cheers

sorry, amazon not ebay!

Hello Montana

If you want to go all out. You can get these bad boys…

A.K.

those are very good looking mats, I like very much, did you get from the US or is there somewhere in the UK that does the same?

1 Like

hi

I think you can get them from the Europian chain as well carbon haus.

A.K.

I’ve got the rubber mats in my ND.
Very good, hard wearing (so far :wink:)
I’m sorry I don’t have a link back to a store but could take a pic for you if that helps.

I believe Moss also have them in Uk stock