New Owners from Norfolk

Hello everyone,

Picked up my first ever MX5 this morning and wife and I are very happy! Looking forward to some Norfolk 5’s meetings and events when life gets back to normal.

Cheers

Phill * Renê

Hello and welcome, what part of Norfolk are you from ? We have spent some happy times in Norfolk particularly based in Blakeney.
Regards Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for the welcome.
We are based a short distance South West of Norwich, not to far away from the local Norfolk 5’s Pub meet venue ‘Bird in Hand’. Bought my first MX5 ( a MK3.5) which is in fact my first open top as well over the weekend and very happy so far.
Phill

Hi and Welcome Phil & Rene to Norfolk Fives.

I am a mere member not on Committee but we all all a friendly bunch, well some bite. ‘Normally’ our calendar of events would be in full flow. Geared (oops) mainly to weekend outings and events from early starts, usually around Norwich for breakfast runs to all day trips to a range of venues. Look at the past years events and you’ll get a good idea of what goes on. Personally I organise a mid-week run once a month between April and October which all are welcome to attend. Bird in Hand evenings, light and weather permitting, start in the car park looking at the cars and catching up mods and just chatting. Afterwards in ‘our room’ in the pub the Committee usually sorts us out, particularly in winter when we have more time indoors.

So another 3.5, I too have that Mk and very pleased with it.
So hope you join us, when the ‘All Clear’ has sounded.
David-H

1 Like