New places for Peaks and Pennines members to visit

New places for Peaks and Pennines members to visit

Several members have brought details of places they think would be suitable for the club to visit, (thank you), unfortunately I cannot incorporate them into this year’s events, I will try and add them to next year’s calendar.

There is a lot going on this summer, Car Shows, Traction Engine Rallies, Well Dressings, Historic House and Gardens open days, to name but a few,

If you come across something whilst driving around the area that you think may be of interest, within roughly 60 miles or 1 ½ hours drive of the middle of our areas, (The Rockingham Arms, Wentworth, S62 7TL), please add brief details after this post.

As a newbie, I apologise if this venue has been used before, but I took a visitor over to the Crich Tram museum earlier this year. It was somewhere different to visit and we spent about 3 hours there. Tickets aren’t too expensive and they’re valid for a year so people can go back and revisit free if there’s anything that piques their interest. And a free ride on a tram to boot !

https://www.tramway.co.uk/