New vehicle to new members

Thanks for accepting me to the club. We had a Trilogy many years ago and always loved it but it wasn’t practical at the time. Now treating ourselves to a retirement toy - a 2021 - Soul Red - 2 litre - picking it up on the 18th September- can’t wait :+1:

3 Likes

I’m in a very similar position to you guys, Paul. And also in the Cheshire / North Wales area (and keen to learn if there are any drives or outings planned in our area).

We bought our first MX5 earlier in the summer - in our case, a slightly older soul red NC 2 litre. We’re absolutely loving it.

Wishing you many fun miles in it!

Nick

Thanks Nick, hoping to attend the next local meet when we’ve got it .:+1:

Hi there and welcome :smiley:
You don’t have to wait until you have the car to come to the next meeting, please feel free to come and say hello.

The next meeting is at the Antrobus Arms CW9 6JD on Wednesday 13th Sept.
All our events can be found in the area diary page of the website

Teri

Thanks Maisie for you invitation - we are away until the 17th - that’s why we’re not getting the MX5 until the 18th. Looking to meeting you all at the next meet up :+1:

1 Like

If you are in the Cheshire or North Wales area you should join ‘MX-5 North Wales’ on facebook, we hold monthly meets and runs out (massive drive out once a year, scheduled for October). We just had our monthly meet at the Ponderosa yesterday.

Thanks for the info - we’re in Wirral

hi Teri,

I’m hoping to hop over from Stockport for the next meeting at the Antrobus Arms on 13th September.

Does the Cheshire and North Wales group ever organise any drives or events, or are its activities more focused around social meetings?

Nick

Hi Nick,

Yes we also have drives out. We should be having one soon. I’m waiting for confirmation from the member who is organising if

Teri