Newbie 2.0 Soul Red

Hi , an excited new owner to be collecting my ND on Sat, have been hankering after one for 20odd years so now can’t wait.
Look forward to meeting up some time .
Has anyone got recommendations for someone who carries out rust proofing prevention ?
Based in Surrey nr Camberley
Many thanks.

1 Like

Great stuff,
Maybe put your location or you’ll get recommendations from whole country :sunglasses:

Just done my own :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thanks Bally3 - added :+1:

Looks good :+1:

Welcome to the club. South Central Area (which you will be asigned to) meet at various venues several times each momth. Check the Diary for our meets and we look forward to meeting you.

:+1: excellent thank you

Welcome, and enjoy - I just love mine!

2 Likes

Love it :+1:

I am happy with what MX5 Restorer did on mine 6 years ago.

I’m further away from the than you than you. They wanted it for a few days so I got a cheap advance return rail ticket from Pevensey Bay to my home station and left the car there for a week. It was 6 months old but pristine. Still no sign of rust but I should say it never goes out when there’s salt on the roads.

Well worth it for me. It’s one thing buying a rusty car and having to fix it, but if it comes into your possession in good nick it’s much easier and cheaper just to keep it that way.

1 Like

Anand Vaid on Facebook has an amazing reputation on Facebook for rustproofing on all MX-5s.

He doesn’t appear to do very much advertising anywhere as he gets all the work he can handle by recommendation. Don’t be put off by the way he looks, everyone says what a great guy he is.

Thank you John

Thank you Roadie