Newbie kinda.

Hi everyone my names Jason. Been registered to this site a while but only started using it ow well about 2 hours ago. I don’t work Weekends now so my aim is to go out and meet new people. I’m very interested in coming along to a Sunday run :slight_smile:

Hi Jason welcome on board. I’m relatively new too.live just outside Neath,also up for a Sunday run. What model do you drive?

Hi Dave. Cheers. I’m in carmarthen. I have a 2006 mk 3 2.0l sport in silver. Yourself?  

Welcome to the club and forum

Mines a 2003 MK2 1800cc in Supreme Blue.

Welcome. 

Hi Jason
welcome to the south wales area MX5oc. we have a run heading down your way on Sunday 19th march. starting in Neath and ending in Llandysul. details are now on the forum south wales and also on events South Wales.you be more than welcome to come us se what we are all about.

Hi thank you. I’d very much like to do that. I’ll check it out thank you!

If you can make it I could meet you on the way up

Yeah that would be cool. Hope it’s a nice day. I have a road noise problem due to needing a replacement drainage tube and it’s not so great to drive with the roof up.

I and my partner hope to make this meeting on the 19th. 

I’m hoping to meet some local owners and enjoy a drive out

If anyone wants to come on the run on 19th, can you please phone or email this month run organiser Dave Hughes so he know numbers for run and more importantly lunch.