Newbie Paul from South Wales

Hi all just purchased my first MX5, she,s a 2007 2.0 Sport PRHT not used her much yet but looking forward to some great trips out.

5 Likes

Welcome! :sunglasses:

Welcome from Aberaeron. Perfect car for some nice trips out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wave:

Welcome from Aberdare

Welcome to the club.

there are some very nice driving roads up in wales.
the best one’s being the ones that lead out of it :smiling_imp: :clown_face:
ok, joking aside.
there are some really really nice drives up there.
personally, I am more familiar with north wales as I spent a lot of time working up there in my late teens and early 20s, I spent much of my time up Holyhead way!
I did get down to barry island a couple of times tho when I was working at st athan. I never got to drive that coast road (wouldn’t have been much fun in a 7-ton box wagon anyway) but the views from the B&B were fantastic.
TBH, I keep promising myself that I’ll have a drive over to certain places in wales one year and see how it’s changed since I was there and have a nostalgia trip down memory lane.

1 Like

Hello and welcome from Nottinghamshire…

Rob

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome,I’m in Pontypridd just down the road from you
Paul

Thanks for the welcome

Yes local probably see you around

Welcome to the forum, from another copper red PRHT owner.

A few weeks ago, I could have said welcome from Aber Benoit but I’m back in Devon now

Welcome… I am also in South Wales with a similar MX 5…have fun and hopefully see you around at some point

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome,those wheels look the part,mine will need doing at some time, I’ll have to ask Santa :nerd_face:

All done by my own fare hand lol… enjoy the car and hopefully see you around soon

Here is mine, common as muck!

1 Like

Common as muck but a whole lot of fun lol

Are you busy this weekend :nerd_face:,joking aside how did you do the wheels?

Common as muck but a whole lot of fun lol