Drag Racing and Autotesting for years, also

Enjoy being part of a Convoy and meeting up,

I also spend some time in Pontypridd, as that’s

Where I’m originally from.

Look forward to getting to know u all

G.

Hello and welcome to the club and forum

Welcome to miles of fun 

Shwmae bytt! :stuck_out_tongue: A fellow Swansea-er! I’ll keep an eye out for you - looks like you’re in a silver NB? :smiley:

I’m in a Black 55-plate NC with dark grey wheels :wink:

Hey hey fella!! Ok cool I’ll look out for you to, you guys do get togethers or cruises etc etc, I’m game 

Hello and welcome from up the road.

Hi and welcome from just over the north Wales border.our zooming area.

Hi Gaf

A belated welcome to South Wales area. We have monthly runs on the 4th Sunday and a get together on Wednesday evenings, the nearest meeting for you is the Grove Golf Club in Porthcawl on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.We have a run this Sunday 21st January starting from Sarn Services M4 at 10:30 am. If you’re interested contact John or Sandra Tel 01639 894178 or jonjon123@talktalk.net 

Cheers

Dave

Thanx for that Dave.

I’m Suffering with my disabilities at the moment and the cold weather but as soon as the weather pics up a little I would really enjoy that thank you very much.

I’m mostly in Swansea now so Porthcawl is not to far away,.

If any of you are interested in my build and what I’ve done and had before the MX5 you can check out my Facebook page the Stugots.

Plans are a Quad Cam, 24V V6 Engine on Throttle Bodies, a lot already done to the MX5, but not only is it my daily but I’m also building it for the 3 things I enjoy doing the most.

Track days, Autotesting and Drag Racing.

Anyway 1,000 Thanx

G.