Next local meet

Hi newly joined MX5 lovers is there any planned meets for the North East Midlands? We are from Newhall Derbyshire

Hi Gary,
No concrete plans as of now that I’m aware of but keep an eye on the forum, particularly the North East Midlands events section. Normal service will be back soon, hopefully

Hopefully this is it, it’s late :slightly_smiling_face:

https://forum.mx5oc.co.uk/c/area-events/nem-area-events/128

Welcome. Not a NE Midlands event but we’ve just booked tickets for the MX5 Autumn Meet at Gaydon Museum on 20th September so hoping to meet up with a few old friends and make some new ones there (strictly socially distanced of course) .

That sounds good but were touring Scotland that week were new members so haven’t been to a meet yet so looking forward to when we can

Are the regular meetings now back in place at the Coopers Arms last Thursday of the month?
Jon Poxon

Who knows? I’ve heard nothing from NEM for months. I’ve asked about drives in August and September but no replies. Maybe I’m not on their mailing list.

All events are listed in the events section of this forum, and a link is (usually) posted on the group facebook page.
Usually, though maybe not this year as it’s been a bit odd, there is a calendar posted at the top of the events section, covering everything known so far.

Hope this helps.

Next meet at Coopers
Thu 26th August, hope to see you there
28th October

Check here

You normally register via the diary event notification. :grinning:

1 Like