Night out in Stafford -7 April 24- Ten Pin Bowling & Curry 2

Following the success of the first outing last year, I am arranging a second chance for an evening of bowling and curry to follow in Stafford.

Travel to Stafford town centre arriving at 6:30 pm at
The Waterfront Carpark ST16 2HQ cost £1 all night.

A short walk exiting the carpark along riverway passing Nandos on the left. Stafford Super Bowl UK unit 12B 13 & 14 Waterfront way.

Members will play one game of 10 pin bowling (20 bowls) in game format scored electronically at a cost of only £2:50 per player. Members not bowling may sit and watch all the action from the bench seating.
Drinks are available at the venue purchased individually.

When the game has finished approximately 60-70 mins we shall take a short walk back along the river to the Island Fusion Indian Restaurant ST17 4LE. Menu viewed on https://www.theislandstafford.co.uk .

The restaurant is an alcohol free venue so be advised to take your own wine or beer. Soft drinks MUST only be purchased from venue. Meal to from 8:30 onwards.

If bowling is not your thing, but you would like to join the group for the meal then please let me know.

I would like to secure the bowling alley numbers to ensure confirmation of booking so I ask those would are genuinely interested to pm or show your interest on the forum or the Facebook NWM group page by 8 March.

Members confirmed

Phil & Charlotte.,…paid
Roy & Lyn,…paid
Derek & Janet…paid
Mark & Fiona,…paid
Keith & Elaine…paid
Paul & Julie…paid
Paul & Trace