No garage, no driveway - any novel solutions?

@Fivealive Have used a carcoon with power & metal frame. Great bit of kit, after a period of no power and due to condensation, then opted for a council garage rental after two years on the waiting list, that turned out to be smaller on plan than the carcoon! Moving house / farmer giles is the only only option :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, it seems you are unfortunately spot on! It’s taken me three years WITH a garage to not finish my Rocketeer, without a garage - who knows! :smiley: :frowning:

What a job you have taken on there! great to see all the updates in an unfiltered manner, I would love to have the rocketeer on our 5, alas, for now, am limited to fitting a new water pump and regular oil changes… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Ben - I always worry I am too open! Well, whilst i’m sure it will be great when it’s finished, i’m not sure i’d recommend it to anyone else to do - watch this space :smiley:

1 Like

The 'openess benefits others taking on / planning on similar missions and the details are really important! cheers @Fivealive

1 Like

Could you come to an agreement with your neighbour(s), by using a ‘gazebo’ that covers your car park space and theirs? The neighbour then enjoys free cover.

1 Like

Thanks Mike - that’s a good suggestion!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.