Non member

Hi, 

How much does it cost for a non member to enter the rally, but who is not going into the museum ? Thanks

PUBLIC / NON MEMBER TICKET - CHARGED AT STANDARD MUSEUM ENTRY
Adult:                                      
£14.00
Concession                             £12.00
Child                                       £9.00
Family (2 adults, 3 children)     £39.00
Under 5s                                 Free

All Visitors have access to the Rally as well as standard visit to the Museums.

If you are coming with a friend or guest, there has never been a better time to join the Club!

The Rally is open to all with tickets available on the day priced at the Museums regular entry of £14 per person as above.
MX-5 Owners Club members get FREE entry to the event with a guest, plus infield MX-5 parking and Museum access!

Joining the Club before the 15th September is incredible value, membership is just £35 per year* if you are coming to the Rally this effectively makes your year’s membership the equivalent to just £7! (*joining and international fees apply)

Just saw the second part of you question

On Rally day the venue includes the Museum for all visitors, this is part of the agreements for the day with the Museum and is part of the offer to members coming to the rally at this venue.

There is also no way to offer a ‘Rally only’ option as with an event of this scale all the catering, toilets etc are contained inside the buildings which could not be excluded non-museum Rally visitors.

The Museum is a fantastic and worthwhile visit stand alone or as part of the day.

Quick question, if I was to join up this weekend would I receive everything I need to access the show in time  ?

Hi Wayne

Yes, you can join anytime up until the 15th to receive your welcome pack and rally pass in time for the Rally

www.mx5oc.co.uk/join

is it possible to join on the day , at the rally .

Yes you can join on the day, but you will also need to purchase tickets to get in, the advance offer will not be available on the day and any sign up offers will not discount the cost of tickets

Thanks Ian.