Norfolk Five’s pop up members run roll back your clocks 30th October

Norfolk Five’s pop up members run roll back your clocks Sunday 30th October.

Oddjob Dave has kindly offered to do a members pop up run, due to the weather looking good for the weekend.

The starting point will be McDonald’s Gillingham Norwich Rd NR34 0HF arrive from 9.00 to leave at 9.15.
Dave has then planned a great route travelling to Hales then through to Haddiscoe damm to St Olaves then pasing through some lovely country roads before ending up at Gorleston near the pier hotel where the film yesterday was filmed.

The pier hotel will be open for coffees and breakfast also there is the highly rated Storm House cafe and other places close by some which are dog friendly.

Anyone interested in going please register below to let Dave know numbers, if anyone needs to contact dave his number is 07763065642.

Please also remember if there is a change in weather this event may be cancelled. Many thanks Chris and hope you all have a good run and dont forget the clocks go back so you get a extra hour in bed.

1. Dave
  2. Barry & Joan
  3. Kevin & Tamsin
  4. David & Rosemary
  5. Jason

Hi Chris,barry and joan will be attending, please add us to the list, thanks barry

Please add Tamsin & I to the list please. Fingers crossed for the weather. K & T.

Hi Barry, i have now added you both to the run. Daves found some lovely roads for you.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Kevin. I have now added you both to the list it will be a good run out.
Many thanks chris

2 Likes

So sorry
Already arranged a True Red run to meet at st.Neots
which has been arranged for some time :oncoming_automobile:

Dave
Please expect me and Rosemary tomorrow.
David

Hi Dave, Many thanks for organising the run today. Much appreciated. Great use of a wet Sunday morning & enjoyed the bacon butties at the Pier Hotel. Cheers Kevin & Tamsin.