Norfolk Five’s Treasure hunt Sunday 7th July

Norfolk Fives 5marks the spot treasure hunt.
Important update
Sadly due to the weather we are currently postponing the treasure hunt, it would be such a shame to run a great event in the current weather. We will reschedule this event shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience but I am sure you will agree its better to run the event in better weather. Graham has put a huge amount of work into a great event and its a shame to waste the event in bad weather with roads flooded. Many thanks Chris

Raise the skull and cross bones flag, the Norfolk Five’s are going on a treasure hunt, Graham (known as one part of the fab4) has kindly offered to host a run for the Norfolk Five’s, and what a run he has planned.

You and your Fives will set sail on a epic treasure hunt finding clues and picking things up along route.

The starting point to set sail from will be Wroxham Barns, Tunstead Road Hoveton NR128QU.

Arrive at Wroxham Barns from 10:00 o’clock, we will then be sent of at stagged times for around 10:30 departure.

Once everyone has arrived you will be set off at timed intervals to avoid meeting on route. On route you will have to crack clues and find items along the way, this will then give you details for your end destination.

At the finish point there will be cream tea’s provided for everyone taking part. The cost for this amazing run is £5.00 per person this is to cover the cost for food and drink.

download (1)

This is a great run and a great chance to support an amazing event a member has offered to put on for us. Please register below to secure your space.
Be quick to secure a space as this will be limited numbers.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Sue & Passenger
  3. Valerie & Roger
  4. Lisa & Simon
  5. Paul & Debbie
  6. Kevin & Tamsin
  7. Toni B
  8. Ian & Jean
  9. David & Rosemary
  10. Phil & Rona
  11. Phill & Rene

Lisa and Simon :hugs:

Hi chris

Please add me & debbie to your list

Many thanks
Paul

Hi @Islisa
You are both on the list, look forward to seeing you both, many thanks Chris.

Hi @Skinwalker
You are both on the list, its going to be a good run.
See you soon Chris.

Please add Kevin & Tamsin :grinning:

Hi @Wildoat
You are both now on the list, its going to be a good day, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Please add me to the treasure hunt Chris

Hi chris

It there a alternative to the cream tea…?

If you dont drink tea or eat scones

Many thanks

Can you put us down for this please.

Ian. & Jean

Hi @ToniB
I have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you chris.

Hi @IPD
I have now added you to the list, its going to be a good run.
See you soon Chris.

Please include David & Rosemary for the Treasure Hunt. Thanks.

Please add Phil and me , thanks.

Hi @David-H
You are both on the list, look forward to seeing you, it will be a good run out.
Many thanks Chris

Hi @Ronaec
I have now added you both on the list.
Look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris

Please add me and Rene on to the list

Cheers

Phill

I have now added the start time for the event, look forward to seeing everyone for a good run out.
Many thanks Chris.

IMPORTANT UPDATE
Sadly due to the weather we are currently postponing the treasure hunt, it would be such a shame to run a great event in the current weather. We will reschedule this event shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience but I am sure you will agree its better to run the event in better weather. Graham has put a huge amount of work into a great event and its a shame to waste the event in bad weather with roads flooded. Many thanks Chris

Please could you add Lisa and Simon :hugs: