Norfolk Five's 2023 events calendar

Norfolk Five’s events calendar 2023
(First 4 months)

April.
Friday 7th - Easter evening run
Wednesday 19th - Monthly meet Wreningham
Sunday 23rd - St George’s Day run (register by 14th April)

May.
Wednesday 3rd - Grand tour
Wednesday 17th - Monthly meet Wreningham
Sunday 21st - Stody Lodge classic car run

June.
Sunday 4th - Pick & picnic
Wednesday 7th - Grand tour
Wednesday 21st - Monthly meet Wreningham
Blickling Hall photo shoot (date to be confirmed)

July.
Wednesday 5th - Grand tour
Sunday 9th - Norwich aviation museum wings & wheels
Wednesday 19th - Monthly meet Wreningham
Sunday 30th - East Ruston Old vicarage

Other key events.
Helmingham Hall Festival of Classics August 6th
Glemham hall Classic car show 3rd September
Mx5 owners club national rally 17th September.

These are just some of the key events we have planned for this year, we will include breakfast runs and Friday night runs posted throughout the year these will be added with a 2 - 3 week notice. I will release the calendar in 4 month blocks, if any members would like to arrange a run please contact me to sort a date.

PLEASE REMEMBER THESE EVENTS CAN CHANGE AND DATES ARE NOT FIXED AND CAN CHANGE AS WELL

1 Like

Hi Chris,
The 2023 events calendar is very handy and it looks to be another busy year for Norfolk Fives. I have a question about the date of the National Rally. Both Soft Top HardTop and the MX-5 Owners Club Calendar has a date of 17th September so please let me know if you have heard that the date has been changed to 10th September.
Thank you.
Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,
The calendar is a busy one, we will be adding more eventes like the breakfast runs, Friday night runs and even some member organised runs as well.
The date it the 17th i had put it down wrong in my rush last night to post the calendar.
Many thanks Chris and hope to see you soon

1 Like

Hi Chris, Just back from an extended trip. Any news on these items in the calendar or have they been postponed?

Hi @Wildoat, we have had to change a few events the grand tour has been postponed due to other commitments i have and the pic & picnic has had to be reschedule due to crop not beeing ready. I have changed some events and added some new ones as well keep a eye on the forum as i will be posting them shortly.

1 Like

Thanks Chris - Kevin & Tamsin