Norfolk Five's Blickling Hall Photo shoot 24th September

Hi Chris, please can you put wayne and i down please, thank you. Kym

Hi Chris, Please can you add Tamsin and I to the list please. Cheers. K & T.

Hi @Wayne_G you are both now on the list and your space is confirmed.
Many thanks Chris

Hi @Wildoat you are both now on the list and your space is confirmed.
Many thanks Chris

Is it too late for Lynda and Alan Wright please

Hi @Alanwright you are both now on the list and your space is confirmed.
Many thanks Chris

Yes please Chris. Was gutted to miss the last Blickling bash. Hope I’m in time for this one.

Richard W.

Hi @Woody You are now on the list, Your space is confirmed.
Many thanks Chris

If still spaces put me and Gella down please for this please.

Wow I think this sold out quicker than Glastonbury. Could we make any reserve list please. Craig and Gemma.

Hi @Craigjackson1984 the event has proven hugely popular, i have added you both to the reserve list fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: a space becomes available. If not everyone is welcome to join us at Blickling but will just be parked in the normal car park.
Many thanks Chris.

1 Like

Can you put me on the reserve list please.

Michelle

Put us down as a reserve please Chris. Ray& June

Can you please put us on the reserve list too.

Paul Thompson

Is there any chance me and sue can be added to the list we have been looking forward to this one.we have been looking on here regularly to see when it comes up.I have just looked again and it’s full I couldn’t believe it please find us a little gap.thanks hopefully Paul and sue.

Hi @Tomsun I have added you to the reserve list, i will keep you up dated if a space becomes available.
Many thanks Chris

Hi @terminator i have added you to the reserve list if a space becomes available i will let you know, i have tried to get more spaces but unfortunately they will not give us any more.
You are more than welcome to join us on the day but you wont be able to take part in the pictures outside the Hall, This event has proven hugely popular and sold out within 5 hours of it being posted.
Many thanks Chris and sorry you missed out, fingers crossed a space becomes available.

Thanks Chris

Chris, I have just had spinal surgery. Wasn’t sure if the operation was definitely going to go ahead hence why I secured a place for Tamsin and I at Blicklingham event. I have had the operation (after a 3 year wait) and realise recouperation will take some time, as will being able to get in the MX5! So, reluctantly I have to free up our place. Also we will not be able to make Wednesday evening meeting. Will look forward to seeing photos and hopefully making the October meet. K & T.

Hi Chris we were away last week and I completely forgot to book us for Blickling! Please put us on the reserve list
Coming along anyway. Thanks
Lesley & Michael