Norfolk Five's Blickling Hall Photo shoot 24th September

Norfolk Five’s Blickling Hall Photo shoot

The big event of the year is here, the Norfolk area has been given the amazing opportunity for a photo shoot at the stunning grounds of Blickling Hall. We have been lucky enough in the past to visit Blickling Hall and got some fantastic pictures, this was many years ago and since then we have a lot of new members.

This is a fantastic chance to get some great shots of your Five’s in front of the grand entrance to Blickling Hall. So get your five’s shiny and looking there best. We have only been allocated 20 spaces for this event so these will be on a first come basis. Once these spaces are gone (which I am sure will be very quickly) I will start a reserve list.

The cost for this great day out is going to be £8.00 this covers admin fees and the cost of parking, if you are a national trust member please bring your cars as this will gain you entry into the house for free, if you are not a national trust member normal charges apply to enter the House and grounds.

There is a cafe on site which offer some great choices, there will also be the chance for you to walk around the great lake, the mosoleum and visit the stunning gardens of Blickling Hall if you havent been before it’s worth a visit.

The starting point will be from Hevingham Village Hall Brick Kiln Rd NR105NL, please arrive from 9:15 to leave at 9:30 for a short drive to arrive at Blickling for around 9:45
3471044_7947cc8e

On arrival we will be guided down the main drive to park up neatly outside the front of the house for the photo shoot. Once cars are parked up you are free to explore all the grounds of Blickling. Once the 20 spaces are full other members are more than welcome to join us on the day and park up in the main car park however you will not be able to park outside the house.

You must register on the forum to secure your space for this event, once your name is on the list your space is secured, unfortunately if you just click going on Facebook this will not secure you a space.

1. Chris & Katie - white mk1
  2. Sue - blue mk3.75
  3. Roger & Valerie - silver mk1
  4. Phill & Renee fab 4 (paid) - blue mk3.5
  5. Graham & Rachel fab 4 (paid) - red or blue mk3.5
  6. Dean & Debbie - red mk3.75
  7. Simon & Gemma (paid) - silver mk1
  8. Ray & June (paid)
  9. Michelle (paid) - yellow mk1
  10. Ian & Sarah (paid) - silver mk3
  11. David H (paid) - grey mk3.5
  12. Richard c & Beach (paid) - white mk3.5
  13. Brendan (paid) - blue mk2.5
  14. Laurie (paird) - silver mk2
  15. Michael and lesleywhite mk4
  16. Craig & Gemma (paid) - white mk3.5
  17. Alan & Lynda (paid) - red mk3
  18. Richard W - brown mk3.75
  19. Mick & Gella (paid) - blue mk4
  20. David - orange mk4

Reserve list.

1. Paul T
  2. Paul & Sue D
  3. Lesley & Michael
  4. Toni

Can you add in the fab4 please Chris

Hi Chris,
Please put myself and Debbie on the list.
Dean

Morning Chris,

Please add Gemma and myself onto your list.

Thank you!

Hi @philldresser you are on the list and spaces confirmed.
Many thanks Chris.

Good morning @Dean_M you are on the list and space is confirmed.
Many thanks Chris

Morning @Rodosuta95 you are now on the list and tour space is confirmed many thanks chris

Yes please :+1:

Hi Chris, please add me to the list. Thanks.
Mark

Hi Chris, could you please add Sarah and I onto this one please. Thank you :+1:

Chris,
In spite of the fact my car has never seen a detailer or polisher I’d like to be part of this. parked up on Blickling Hall’s drive seems a pretty cool thing. So please add me to the list.
David

Add me in please. Beach loves a photo opp.
Richard

Yes please!

Hi @Dawasdave you are on the list and space is confirmed.

Hi @m.willis100 you are on the list and space is confirmed.

Hi @Woodhoi
You are on the list and space is confirmed.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi @David-H you are now on the list and your space is confirmed.
Many thanks Chris

Hi @RichardC you are now on the list and space is confirmed.
Many thanks Chris

Hi @Goodj you are now on the list and space is confirmed

1 Like

Could you add me to the list please. Good grief !! Spaces are going incredibly quickly…
Many thanks, Laurie