Norfolk Five's Breakfast at the Barn run to Waxham Barn Sunday 20th August

Norfolk Fives Breakfast at the Barn Waxham Sunday 20th August.

Rise and shine with a Norfolk Five’s Breakfast run to the Waxham Barn Dunes Cafe on Sunday 20th August, We are hosting a Breakfast run starting at B&Q boundary Road norwich NR65JS arrive from 8:00 to leave at 8:15, we will then take a scenic drive passing through some lovely Norfolk villages and passing along the Coast to arrive at Waxham Barn for 9:05, there will be a choice of full english Breakfasts, Bacon rolls, sausage rolls, teas & coffees, See link to menu for more choice.

Waxham Barns cafe is set in a lovely location at the great barn and a 10 minute walk to Waxham Beach. Also near a lovely picturesque church, it will be a fantastic run out and a great chance to get some pictures of the Five’s all lined up.

You must register on the forum to secure a space for this event, our breakfast runs have been hugley popular in the past bringing in over 30 cars and over 50 members due to popularity this event may be closed for registration if proven popular.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Sue
  3. Roger & Valerie
  4. Phil & Rene (fab4)
  5. Graham & Rachel (fab4)
  6. David & Claire
  7. Michelle
  8. Toni
  9. David E
  10. Dave P
  11. Laurie & Rosie
  12. Simon & Gemma
  13. Ian F
  14. Gary F & Alison
  15. Phoebe & Andy
  16. Lesley & Michael
  17. Lorraine & Richard
  18. Allan & Jan

Hi Chris

Can you add the Fab Four please

Cheers

Phill

Hi Chris,can you add Claire and myself to list.
Many thanks
David

The fab4 are on the list, look forward to seeing you all Chris.

Hi @Redlitchie i have now added you both to the list. It will be a good laugh look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris
At long last can we join you please

Please add me to the list for the breakfast at waxham.
I look forward to seeing you all

Count me in please Chris

Dave E

Hi @Alanwright You are both on the list at last :grin:
Look forward to seeing you both Chris.

Hi @ToniB
I have now added you to the list, you have oicked a good one. Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi @ejd1691 i have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Please can you put Tamsin & I on the list please. Cheers K.

Hi @Wildoat I have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris, thanks for organising this. Could you add Rosie & myself to the list please. It sounds like a glorious run and the breakfast at the end will set us both up for a longish walk along the beach.
Best wishes, Laurie

I’m not sure how I feel about leaving Lowestoft at 7am for this, but Gem and myself will come.

Might need a pre-coffee though!

Hi Chris and Katie. Please pop us down for this one. My buyer has pulled out of our deal (I left it a bit late in the season for them to risk stocking it at the money I needed). If I manage to sell it in the meantime we may well meet you there in one of our ‘normal’ cars if that’s ok. Craig and Gemma.

Please add me to the this.

P.s. can I go at the back of the pack to play “catch up” hehe

Please add Alison and I to the list please. Gary F

Add me Please

Hi Chris, Can you take Tamsin & I off the list please. Would love to come but need to support the Lionesses in the World Cup Final at a family party. Have a great trip. Cheers Kevin & Tamsin.