Norfolk Five's Christmas monthly meet Wednesday 21st December

Norfolk Fives Christmas monthly meet Wednesday 21st December. Christmas jumper competition and bingo.

With the festive season upon us we have decided to host our annual Christmas jumper competition, with there being prizes for the best / worse dressed, we will also have some prizes from local companies who have helped support the Norfolk Fives and some that we have funded ourselves these will be up for grabs for bingo winners.

Please arrive from 7 at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ, we are in the Victoria room which is round to the right of the bar, everyone is welcome to our Christmas meet, this will be our last meet until March to give everyone a well deserved brake before we kick off 2023 in style with some great runs and events.

If you wish for food please contact the pub to book a table as the pub is expecting to be busy.

Games start at 7.45pm.

PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR POSSIBLE UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT

hope to see you all there Many thanks Chris & Katie.

Tamsin & I hope to make it. Cheers K.

1 Like

Hi Chris Rachel and I will be there. Many thanks Graham

2 Likes

Chris and Katie
Please count me in for our Crimbo meet.
David

1 Like

Chris
I would love to be there but cannot . Will you please wish every one a Very Happy Christmas on my behalf and I hope to see you all when the nights get lighter providing I am still allowed to drive.
Happy Christmas Mike W

Hi Chris please add barry and joan to list,pretty sure we can find a jumper,thanks barry

Hi Chris and Katie add Simon and Tina to the list as well see you there

Sorry chris and the club,cant make the christmas meet as in london that week to see family.hope to see you all soon,
Merey christmas and happy new year to the norfolk 5ives

Alan and Lynda will be there unless we get a dump of snow :oncoming_automobile:

Unless I’m completely snowed in I’ll be making an appearance, although not in a frivolous jumper!!
Laurie

Good morning everyone, i hope you are all ready for tonight’s Christmas monthly meet and bingo,
i have been away for a few days but am now back and looking forward to a good night, we have some great prizes for the Bingo winners and also a prize for best Christmas jumper, this is our last monthly meet until march so will be nice to see everyone.
Many thanks Chris and see you tonight.

Yes Gella and I are coming this evening see tofu all soon.

Left home at 18:45 to come tonight but the fog was so bad we could hardly see the road so thought best to return home. Hope you all have a great evening Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.