Norfolk Five's Classics at Glemham Hall car show Sunday 3rd September 2023

cr=w_600,h_300

The organisers of Classics at Glemham have invited us back again, this year they want us to have a bigger club stand than before, once again they have given us unlimited numbers, this will be a great event a great chance to have a huge display of MX5’s

We will be starting at the McDonald’s Gillingham Norwich Rd, Stockton, Gillingham, Beccles NR34 0HF
we aim to arrive here from 8.00 to leave at 8.20 to arrive at Glemham hall for 9.00 ready to open to the public for 10.30

glemham-landscape

Set with the stunning backdrop of Glemham hall this looks to be a fantastic chance for some photos of your fives, on arrival we will be taken past the front of the hall where the onsite photographer will capture all the fives arriving.
There is going to be a wide variety on offer on the day from classic & exotic clubs, to classic bikes, cafe racers, trikes vintage coaches and commercial vehicles. There will also be a wide variety of food and drinks on offer along with arts and craft stools and auto jumble.

The cost for this fantastic day is £10 per car this is a great priced event with proceeds going towards the charity St Elizabeth’s Hospice.
To book your tickets please follow the link below.

https://thelittleboxoffice.com/classicsglemham/book/selection/171270

Step 1 . Click get tickets
Step 2. Click exhibitor pass/ car club member
Step 3. Click number of tickets (1 ticket is fir the car and covers passenger)
Step 4. Fill out form with your details, the club name is Norfolk Five mx5 owners club
Step 5. Press checkout then you are done.

You will be given a pack on arrival with tickets and information.

Once you have ordered your tickets please let me know and i will add you to the list, if you have trouble ordering tickets please let me know and i can help order these for you.

Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Simon & Gemma
  3. Mark & Julie
  4. Michelle
  5. Jilly
  6. Paul & Sue
  7. Brendan
  8. Debbie & Bob
  9. Ben W
  10. Phill & Rona
  11. Ben H
  12. Dean & Debbie
  13. Ian F
  14. Paul & Debbie
  15. Dave P
  16. Phoebe & Andy
  17. Craig & Gemma
  18. Jan & Allan
1 Like

Ticket bought for Gemma and myself.

Hi Chris have booked a ticket for me and Julie
But no mention of club details :man_shrugging: so will see what happens

Have booked a ticket but it didn’t ask for club details, so hopefully everything is ok lol .

Hi Chris, I also bought a ticket today and there was no option for club name or exhibitor.

Michelle

Hi Chris

Have bought my ticket. Can you please put me on the list

Many thanks

Jilly :cherry_blossom:

Just wondering if you have to purchase a ticket in advance for glenham hall event or can you pay on the day also l would like to know if there is a grand tour in August l don’t do Facebook and I seem to be missing out on events did however get to go to snetterton last Sunday Chris

Hi @christopher-hewitt you need to purchase tickets in advance to attend. You can see events on the forum, if you look through our area discussion, events are all posted there just like Glemham. You should come along to a monthly meet where we go through upcoming and past events.
Many thanks Chris and hope to see you soon

Thanks for the reply l will purchase a ticket for glenham hall and l will make a effort to get to the bird in hand but I would still like to know if there is a grand tour any time soon and if so where Chris

Hello Chris we have just got our tickets for Glenham hall

Hi @Rodosuta95 i have now added you both to the list.
Look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Mark_wilky
I have now added you both to the list. Look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Ronaec
I have now added you both to the list. Its going to be a good one look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @MellowYellow
I have now added you to the list. It will be a good day look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Jillylc1
I have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @terminator
I have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris,
Just purchased Tickets for myself and Debbie. Looking forward to it.
Dean.

Hi @Dean_M
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you its like old times :+1:
Many thanks Chris

So sorry we now can’t make the meeting tomorrow hope you all have a good day see you at the next meeting.Paul & Sue.

Sorry take no notice of my letter it’s ment for tomorrow 06,08,23