Norfolk Five's classics at Glemham hall Sunday 4th September

cr=w_600,h_300

Norfolk Five's new event 

This is a brand new event for the Norfolk Five’s we have secured a club stand at the Classics at Glemham hall show.
This looks to be a fantastic show and a great opportunity for the Norfolk Five’s to host this amazing event, this is looking to be covered in the upcoming issue of the soft top hard top magazine and trying to make it a sort of national event for all local area’s to attend.The organisers of Classics at Glemham have given us unlimited numbers at present and are wanting us to try and beat the porsche owners club with our stand.

We will be starting at the McDonald’s Gillingham Norwich Rd, Stockton, Gillingham, Beccles NR34 0HF
we aim to arrive here from 8.00 to leave at 8.20 to arrive at Glemham hall for 9.00 ready to open to the public for 10.30

glemham-landscape

Set with the stunning backdrop of Glemham hall this looks to be a fantastic chance for some photos of your fives, on arrival we will be taken past the front of the hall where the onsite photographer will capture all the fives arriving.
There is going to be a wide variety on offer on the day from classic & exotic clubs, to classic bikes, cafe racers, trikes vintage coaches and commercial vehicles. There will also be a wide variety of food and drinks on offer along with arts and craft stools and auto jumble.

The cost for this fantastic day is £5 per car but they do also ask for a voluntary donation for the passenger so this is a great priced event with proceeds going towards the charity St Elizabeth’s Hospice.
To book your tickets please follow the link below.

https://thelittleboxoffice.com/classicsglemham/book/selection/154802

Step 1 . Click get tickets
Step 2. Click exhibitor pass/ car club member
Step 3. Click number of tickets (1 ticket is fir the car and covers passenger)
Step 4. Fill out form with your details, the club name is Norfolk Five mx5 owners club
Step 5. Press checkout then you are done.

You will be given a pack on arrival with tickets and information.

Once you have ordered your tickets please let me know and i will add you to the list, if you have trouble ordering tickets please let me know and i can help order these for you at the next monthly meet.

Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Kevin & Tamsin
  3. Phil & Rona
  4. Mike W
  5. Laurie
  6. Ian F
  7. Craig & Gemma
  8. Dave P
  9. Dave E
  10. Alan & Lynda
  11. Richard W
  12. Simon & Gemma
  13. Chris & Caroline POG
  14. David H
  15. Jilly C
  16. Paul & Sue D
  17. Mark Willis
  18. Ian & Jean
  19. Phill & Rene
  20. Ben W
  21. George
  22. Peter & Allie
  23. Nic
  24. Brendan
  25. David & Claire
  26. Phil & Alex
  27. Barry & Joan
  28. Colin

Hi Chris, Please put Tamsin and I down for this trip - looks great. Tickets bought on line as per your instructions.

Cheers, Kevin & Tamsin.

Please add me and Phil, have purchased ticket , thanks.

Hi Kevin
I have now added you both to tje list. It looks to be a really good show.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Rona,
I have now added you both to the liat look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris, purchased ticket and received emailed pass.
Could you add me to the list please for what looks to be another brilliant event.
Thanks, Laurie

Chris
I have booked my ticked and printed it off

Hi Laurie, i have now added you to the list, i think it could be a really good event.
Thanks for your support Chris.

Hi Mike
I hvae now added you to the list look forward to seeing you and old red.
Many thanks Chris

I have booked and paid, and have receuved my ticket on email. Very easy to do.

This looks like it will be an amazing event.

Hi Chris. I have bought our ticket if you could please add us to the list. We look forward to seeing you all again. Craig and Gemma.

Hi Ian,
You are on the list thank you for your support, yea it looks to be good event and for a good cause.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Craig & Gemma.
You are on the list look forward to seeing you both again and your Five.
Many thanks Chris.

Ive booked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to it :+1:t2:

Hi Chris
I’ve bought my ticket so can you add me to the list please.

Cheers

Dave E

Hi Chris
Alan & Lynda Wright have made a purchase of tickets

Hi Dave, i have added you to the list. Its going to be a good one.

Hi Dave E, i have added you to the list look forward to seeing you and your five.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Alan,
I have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Chris,

I have my ticket and am raring to go. Hoping and aiming for another plaque to match the Helmingham one!

Richard W.

1 Like