Norfolk Fives East Ruston Old vicarage gardens run Sunday 18th June

Norfolk Fives run to East Ruston Old Vicarage Gardens, we have planed a great run out to the fantastic gardens of East Ruston Old vicarage, set in 32 arces of stunning gardens and sculptures this is not a run to be missed to see these award winning gardens. Admission is £13.00 per person and there is also a tea room serving some amazing choices of cakes and light lunches.

The starting point for this run is Hevingham Village Hall, Brick Kiln Road NR10 5NL, arrive from 10:40 to leave for 10:50, we will the take a scenic run round some lovely Norfolk roads to arrive at East Ruston Old vicarage for 12:10.
3471044_7947cc8e

Plesse register below to secure your space many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you all.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Sue
  3. Roger & Valerie
  4. Mark & Julie
  5. Laurie & Rosie
  6. Stefan
  7. Wayne & Kim
  8. Jon & Liz
  9. Rachel & Graham
  10. Ian & Jean
  11. David & Rosemary
  12. David & Claire
  13. Phill & Rene
  14. Reece & Sheryl
  15. Collin
3 Likes

Hi Chris! Can ya put me and Julie down for this one

Hi Mark, i have now added you both to the list will be nice to see you.
Many thanks Chris

Welcome back Chris and Katie. Hope you both had a most amazing time.
Could you put myself and Rosie down for this event please. The gardens there are always worth a visit.
Thanks, Laurie

Hi Chris and Katie
Sorry will have to give my apologies for the run to East Ruston Vicarage.
It is Fathers Day and my kids are taking me out to lunch - Whoopee

Count me in Chris!

Hi Chris and katie. Hope you enjoyed your adventures in south Africa.
Please could you put kym and my name down too please. Thanks

Hi @benfieldl, we had a amazing time will tell you all bout it when we see you.
You are both now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Stefan,
I have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

1 Like

Hi @Alanwright, hope you have a nice day out and look forward to catching up soon Chris.

1 Like

Hi Wayne
hope you are both well? yes we had a brilliant time it was a come down coming back :joy:
you are both now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi Chris could you add Rachel and myself to the list please.

2 Likes

Yes please
Ian & Jean

1 Like

Hi Chris and Katie,
Hope you have had a wonderful time and now we are looking forward to hearing about it and having you back at the helm. Please put Rosemary and myself down for this Sunday’s run, thanks.
David

Hi Chris,Claire and myself would love to come to the Old Vicarage.
Look forward to seeing you ,hope we are not to late!
Many thanks
David

Hi @Varley Graham, i have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you and what five are you brining?
Many thanks Chris

Hi Ian,
I have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @David-H, i have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you and telling you all about the holiday. I have now finaly caught up on everything so will be posting some updates soon.
Many thanks chris and see you Sunday.

Hi @Redlitchie, i have now added you both to the list, theres still plenty of time its looking to be a good run, look forward to seeing you Sunday many thanks Chris.

Chris,
Sorry to possibly muck you about but I may be doubtful for joinung you on Sunday at least in the ‘5’. My leg/knee/hip is really not great, just about survived yesterday’s run. Getting in and out of the car is increasingly painful - are my days with an MX5 numbered I ask myself.
Anyway we still intend to go to the garden on Sunday but I may drive (or Rosemary will drive) our SUV which has easy access and an auto box. So if I’m not at the start meet, go without me. It’s possible I’ll meet up with you at the garden.

Cheers
David